Overlooking the San Francisco Bay, the SF Giants ballpark, and downtown, our research laboratories are nestled in the new Mission Bay Campus of UCSF. We are located in Rock Hall in the north wing of the 5th floor in room 546.
UCSF Mission Bay is the University of California, San Francisco’s new 43-acre life sciences campus is for teaching, research and health. Genentech Hall, the Community Center Building, and Rock Hall all surround a grassy quad lined with trees and unique benches. With UCSF events on the sunny quad and in the convention center, the campus is bustling with life. Eateries include Subway, Peasant Pies, The Pub and others with many cafes to sit and enjoy a nice day. Coming soon to add to this growing community are three new integrated hospitals with focuses on cancer patients, children, and women.
- Mission Bay Information
- Mission Bay Conference Center
- UCSF Campus Events
- Peasant Pies
- The Pub
- Cafe 24
- Caffe Terzetto
UCSF Shuttle Service (Free)
- Grey Shuttle:
- Parnassus ↔ Mission Bay
- Blue & Gold Shuttle:
- Parnassus ↔ Mt. Zion ↔ Mission Bay ↔ SFGH
- Green Shuttle:
- Mission Bay ↔ 4th Street Caltrain Station
- Red Shuttle:
- Mission Bay ↔ MCB ↔ 16th Street Bart Station
- MUNI – (Within San Francisco) From the downtown Embarcadero Station, board the T-Line (toward Sunnydale) and get off at the UCSF Mission Bay stop.
- BART – (East Bay) From the East Bay, take BART to the downtown San Francisco Embarcadero Station and then transfer to the MUNI T-Line.
- Caltrain – (South Bay) From the 4th Street Caltrain Station, take the UCSF Teal Shuttle to the Mission Bay Campus